Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Strereo Receiver If You Could Take A Copy Of One CD On A Stranded Island(with A Strereo) Lol?

If you could take a copy of one CD on a stranded island(with a strereo) lol? - best strereo receiver

CD be.And What do u an strereo 2 of the CD in.I put lik wow wow this is extremely difficult and it is my own question lol.hmmm can see

Or:

All-American Rejects lol a mixture of first and second in his albums.I dunno

But it would be if] I AAR by Nick Wheeler and rescue com hehehe = dream

3 comments:

I Luv Joel Madden!! said...

OMG I know it will only respond to injury, this ................. ........ Get out of the CD cuz omg I have no other choice than I would choose no choice! I depart from the band, pushed me in my fav type of music (Good Charlotte) and I have been with All-American Rejects ... I can survive without them! lol.
GOSH was seriously ask me to see between Tyson Ritter and Joel Madden, and select that, it hurts, but I've Tyson !!!!! Music, LIFE'S !!!!!
Tyson May came to my assistance and Nick save! ♥

singhrah... said...

I would like to make an MP3 mix CD with all songs in so ...

The Con said...

Can I use my iPod? I'm making a mix CD? with all the different songs. if not id probobly bring my ... WOW difficult choice probobly A Fever You Can not Sweat Out Panic! At The Disco

Post a Comment