Thursday, January 21, 2010

X Quit Smoking Can I Get Lung Cancer Even After I Quit Smoking?

Can I Get Lung Cancer Even After I quit smoking? - x quit smoking

I am 19 and started smoking as before 5 days, but then I heard yesterday az. However, I do not hear the smoke of cannabis and sound. I wonder if you still suffer lung cancer after smoking only leave ?..... some tips to relieve stress is helpful. since I am not interested in dating girls at this stage of my life. So, do not trust the girl after she heartbroken about my x. But .... thnx in advance

6 comments:

Curious said...

It takes years to really the lungs with all kinds of things that you clean smoke. The longer you smoke, the more likely to develop cancer or emphysema. You are still young, get clean - and honor your health and your body. reduce stress, a good walking or running, biking, any kind of movement. nothing in the head and heart, not to mention his physical condition.

at a snail's pace said...

You can develop lung cancer, even if you never smoked. The risk of developing cancer is increasing every year after his arrest. It seems there is much debate about whether smoking cannabis causes cancer. If you are concerned about lung health, I do not recommend smoking anything or use any drug that is inhaled. What stress is gone, everyone is different. Try to go for walks, visiting friends or meditate.

wiseman/... said...

You can cancer from many things, including secondhand smoke, their family and friends. All the drugs in the body, it becomes long-term damage. And the grass is f **.. Your brain cancer from lung cancer. Tip: dementia. It's like a disease of Nice. She will be greatly appreciated.
Peace.

Joshua H said...

Do not worry - you'll need at least 10 years pack for developing lung cancer, so no, you can not, unless you smoked two packs a day for 5 years. Even then the risk would be reduced.

Mooky said...

Yes, but then you may have lung cancer, even if they never smoked, but much more common in smokers

Dew d.b said...

In fact, smoking is the most common cause of lung cancer is .. So, if you quit smoking reduces the risk, of course,

Post a Comment