Thursday, January 28, 2010

Recommend An Excellent Sound Audio Receiver Which Cell Phone Do You Recommend For Excellent Speaker Volume?

Which cell phone do you recommend for excellent speaker volume? - recommend an excellent sound audio receiver

I had a Nokia 3220 for a few years. I do not know if it's because the phone is small and the tip is further away, but I feel when I talk to someone, sometimes I cry, my volume set in its entirety. Is there a phone that you recommend to improve the sound.

2 comments:

crazylar... said...

Ive had a Nokia and Motorola, I prefer the Motorola, sometimes I turn the volume on the Motorola can be brought speakers, the Motorola V195 cell phone is usually better, particularly emerging ones, have been incorporated in the antenna

Heather C said...

Motorola phones are the best

Post a Comment