Sunday, February 14, 2010

Diarrhea With The Microgynon Pill Signs Of Pregnancy While On The Pill?

Signs of pregnancy while on the pill? - diarrhea with the microgynon pill

Hello, I was afraid I might for a while, you may be pregnant. I take the pill (Microgynon 30) failed, but one (the next day I took). I was delayed several times and had diarrhea, while in the computer and with more sex. I think with a little bit harder and his stomach never has been. I'm also sick more than usual, but not in the morning, and I'm never really sick. I also take fluoxetine drugs, iron tablets and was taking the pill for some time because the doctors told constipation iron pills, they are very good with the pill, but thought I would say that anyway. Then I wondered what people thought and that the climate is pregnant, to be and if I have proof of what I do not really (if I'm pregnant) when I had conceiveded.

Thank you x =)

Oh, I do not know if this one does the pill but recently come under paracetamol, because of stomach pain and headaches

4 comments:

♥BYBs are money grabbing idiots♥ said...

I was pregnant with the pill and the result is 3 and not pregnant at 27 weeks 3 days today
If your thoughts in peace, you assume that no symptoms as ever had, and was not on the pill and always wore the same time,
People said that she was pregnant, which led me to take a test

Neptune said...

Paracetamol does not affect the pill again, that has since improved, but before. If you are so anxious to get take a pregnancy test.

emmab154... said...

It is better to keep watch or take a test themselves, that happiness

EvilOliv... said...

Waiting to get pregnant until you take your placebos. So, if you do not waste your time, the test in the morning when your hormone levels are highest. Buy 2 or more, if desired, to ensure that it does not cause a false positive result. If you are still confused (as if 2 say yes and 2 no, what happened to me), visit a doctor or family planning or say anything with certainty. If you believe that you are pregnant, that's for sure, do not drink, smoking and start taking folic acid tablets. Good luck!

Post a Comment