Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dvd Changer Hdmi Hooking Up An Old Dvd Surround System To A New Hd Tv?

Hooking up an old dvd surround system to a new hd tv? - dvd changer hdmi

I moved into my new house and I want to go buy a new HDTV, but first I have some questions. I have a Pioneer surround sound system that I'm not sure which model, but with 5-DVD changer, but it is an old system, so that you do not have HDMI connections on them. I have a Playstation 3 from Sony, and I'll Dish Network service to connect your hard drive connected. Now my question is can I use my old surround sound system, if everything would connect you with HDMI cable, I do not have surround sound on my old system. Can I connect my picture only on the Playstation 3 and Blu-ray satellites and the use of other cables connected to the sound when the surround sound system. I love my surround sound system, so I can not go and buy a new one. Any help isThank you very much

3 comments:

sectrix said...

You can. Most HDMI devices that optically as separate audio outputs - in general, and RCA. You can connect your PS3 HDMI cable to your TV and DN, then run the surround sound. Alternatively, most TVs have an audio output too late. This can also occur in connection with PS3 HDMI cable to your TV and the DN signal (to the TV), then run the audio cable from your TV with the surround.

Ottawa Mike said...

As already mentioned, the use of surround sound system for audio-only. It is hoped that at least a few digital inputs. Your new TV would have many video inputs. However, if you run of HDMI, use component video. However, the need for BluRay HDMI 1080p.

BANG P said...

Yes you can. While the system optical inputs.

Post a Comment