Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photo Of Milk Coming From Nipple Girls/Women Only, Please) Strange Incident?

Girls/Women Only, Please) Strange Incident? - photo of milk coming from nipple

In immature on this issue, in fact, actually I'm desperate to know what exactly happened.

I realized that the nipple in my chest, it was a piece of thick white stuff just kind of meeting, which comes in the place where small that they are a grain. Hard to explain, but it's there, and I know what is wrong.

I'm 14 years without the possibility of prega (I do not think that it may be) milk, and I have no idea what it is.

If I get a sensible answer here, I go to my doctor and check it out. All answers are welcome and links / photos that I could find and appreciate a reference. Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

mother of 7 said...

because we are a strange woman, my advice is to go to the doctor, there is an answer that does not go to the doctor, it might be able to reply mastitis, but if I'm not mistaken, you get only if you speak pregnant.so please your parents and seek a professional who may or not be taken seriously ....

tb198919... said...

You know, I have something like that I have had for years, really. A small bumps around my nipple is sometimes a little higher than usual, and drag, when you visit the same kind of thing. Do not look like dripping pus, which knows only a little. I went ahead to check and theres no problem!

Hardy & Laroux's Mommy said...

Hmm ... I like to help, but the only time I experienced when I put my daughter breastfeeding. I've heard of girl child, as) during his account of the hormones and even babies my daughter (did alittle after birth. I would def go see a doctor. I Wish U the best.

Post a Comment