Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Megaupload Explicit Art I Need Some Names Of Shonen-ai (or Yaoi) Anime?

I need some names of shonen-ai (or yaoi) anime? - megaupload explicit art

The birthday of my friend coming back, so I decided to shonen-ai anime look for his birthday, he loves it. I know the weight, but I know of no other. Help?

I do not care if a fansub or something that I can download from MegaUpload or something.

Oh, I also do not hentai, but may have a sexual component, and can not (things like gravity is not really clear and Boku no Pico and the like). I'm not sure about in this way, then ...

I think I could possibly use them and Yaoi Shonen-ai was wrong, so ... Shonen-ai boy love is not as explicit yaoi boy love is explicit, is not it? If so, then I have some namesShonen-ai please.

Just a note:
She likes yaoi and hentai, but she likes the best Shonen-ai (I do not think that their parents did not approve of me and other hentai. Lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment